Superwood Composite Decking is now exclusively available from Astrodeck in 5 attractive colours and several woodgrain finishes. Superwood is resistant to termites and rot, doesn’t warp and has no splinters. It’s Eco-friendly and low maintenance with a 15 year warranty!
- Super toughened – made in hi-tech factory and extruded under high pressure
- No trees were killed to create Superwood – it’s made from hard rice husks and recycled high density polyethylene
- 5 modern colours – Chocolate, Redwood, Teak, Charcoal and Light Grey
- Long length boards 5.8 metres are also wider (141mm) than many standard timber boards
- Attractive woodgrain finishes
- Termites can’t eat it and it is resistant to rot
- Does not need wood sealer or preservatives
- Warranty 15 years
- Concealed fixing – no visible screws
- Great for pathways, steps, patios, boardwalks etc
This is a new generation of composite decking that is even more durable and made to a very high standard. Superwood is made from super tough rice husks which are mixed with recycled high density polyethylene and extruded under pressure. It has an even tougher surface finish to look good for longer with no need for woodstain or other surface treatments.
See superwood composite decking page for more details